Continuing Professional Development (CPD) / Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Track your Continuing Professional Development credits and Enrolled Actuaries credits with the CCA's CPD/CE Track Tool. As a registered attendee of a CCA meeting or conference, all credits earned are automatically recorded in the tracking tool for you. Additionally, all CCA members have access to enhanced features that allow you to create a complete credit profile, including the ability to add both self-study credits and credits from a catalog of non CCA- sponsored events.
- CPD Credits (for the Qualification Standards): Sort credits by year, type of activity, and area of practice as well as any combination of these criteria. At the bottom of the page, find totals for the different areas of credits required under the Qualification Standards including CPD, Organized Activity, Professionalism, Business Skills, and Specific Qualification Standards.
- EA Credits (for Enrolled Actuaries): Contains credit information to allow Enrolled Actuaries to track credits along their three-year cycles. Members can view their credits by reporting cycle and activity type, as well as a combination of the two criteria. At the bottom of the page, find totals for EA Core, Ethics/Core, Noncore, and Formal credits based on the requested criteria.
- Automatically Add Credits from the CCA Credit Catalog: If you've attended an actuarial meeting not sponsored by the CCA, you may find it in the credit catalog.
- Manually Add Self-Study Credits: Add credits to your credit profile from self study and/or participation from events not included in the credit catalog. One entry works for both CPD and EA credits.
Terms of Service
Meetings & Education
- Healthcare Meeting
- Professionalism Forum
- CCA Annual Meeting
- CCA Enrolled Actuaries Conference
- Meeting Policies
- CE Tracking
- Knowledge Exchange
> Tracking Tool Support: Please contact Matt Noncek.
> EA Credit Questions: Visit the Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries website. Still have questions or comments, please send an e-mail.
> Credits for Actuaries Practicing in Canada: The Canadian Institute of Actuaries has a separate continuing education program for actuaries practicing in Canada. Please visit the Canadian Institute of Actuaries' web site for details.